Organic Chlorella Powder
Chlorella is a single-celled, freshwater algae, which is grown in various warm areas of the world. Sevenhills Wholefoods’ Broken Cell Wall Chlorella, of botanical variety Chlorella Vulgaris, is consumed worldwide as a dietary supplement, as about half its mass is protein.
Chlorella has a tough cell wall which acts as a barrier to absorption of its nutrition. This is broken using high impact jet spraying which preserves nutrients for easier consumption. The chlorella is then spray-dried and milled to create a fine powder.
- Chlorella is considered to be an excellent natural multivitamin, possessing at least 20 beneficial nutrients.
- Contains Vitamins A, B, Iron and Zinc.
- In addition to its antioxidant content, the nutrition in Chlorella is key in helping our nervous system, skin, heart and immune systems function correctly.
- Key in many vegan and vegetarian diets as a source of amino acids and vitamins traditionally only found in meat-based proteins.
- Our Chlorella's cell walls are broken to ensure maximum digestibility of the product's nutrient content.
100% Organic Chlorella Powder
This product may contain naturally occurring Sulphites. This product does not contain any substances causing allergies (Directive 2007/68/EC) as or intolerances as ingredients or by the possibility of cross-contamination. No colours, binders, fillers or preservatives added. Certified organic by the Soil Association and registered by the Vegan society.
We recommend 1 heaped teaspoon of Chlorella Powder mixed with water, once or twice a day, up to 5g per day. It can also be mixed with water or juice, included in a smoothie or added to food.
*Note: Packaging may vary but contents remain the same*
I have used Sevenhills Chlorella powder for several years now. I am very happy with the quality, the price and the service.